Date: Saturday, November 3rd, 2012
Time: 9:30 am to 5 pm
Location: UBC’s Buchanan Bldg., Block A, Room A201, 1866 Main Mall, Vancouver, BC
Thanks to generous donors, free breakfast & coffee/juice will be provided for registered attendees from 9:30-10am, so don’t be late!
Vancouver SkeptiCamp is a fun, informative, one-day, free, open, attendee-driven, grassroots skeptic conference featuring many brief (~10 minute) presentations with Q&A sessions. We hope to make this year’s event as successful as the previous five Vancouver SkeptiCamps, but we need your participation. [The speaker list has been finalized, but we still have room for more attendees.]
By the way, for those who registered, we’ll even have lunch and have lots of free gifts to hand out as door prizes, and we’ll even provide a free lunch to registered attendees. Be sure to register so you don’t miss out!
Here’s the link to the UBC map to the building.
Our sponsors include:
- Kamloops Centre for Rational Thought
- Elizabeth Ball – Arts and Education Advocate
- Centre for Inquiry Vancouver
- The James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF)
- Canada Safeway
- The Committee for Skeptical Inquiry
- Beaty Biodiversity Museum
- Langara College Physics Department
- David Gagnon
- Caustic Soda
- Pacific Cinematheque
- BC Humanist Association
- Radio Freethinker
- Vancouver Skeptics in the Pub